Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Book Art

Question:
I have recently been having problems with downloading the book art that goes along with the original audiobook downloads. I could get it before but now I am having this problem. When it first occurred I got an error msg stating that it was not able to download the art. That was with only one book. I don't even get a message anymore but just a blank screen where the book art should be. I am using a Zune under the WMA when downloading

Answer (from OverDrive Support)
If the title they wish to transfer to a Zune has book art in a size compatible with the Zune, then the art should transfer when the audio files are transferred. That said, some titles do not have art work that transfers to portable devices.
July 14, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment